Hillary is studying in Cambridge this summer with UF, and let me know she had a long weekend free. So she flew into Pisa and took a train to Firenze on Friday the 16th for an Italian weekend. The night she got here, we joined Anny and Che for an aperitivo at a posh restaurant near the Piazzale Michelangelo. For only 8 euros, we got one fancy drink, unlimited access to the buffet, and amazing views of Firenze duing sunset. Here are some pictures from the restaurant, “Flo,” and sunset over Firenze from the Piazzale Michelangelo.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Hillary Visit & an Italian Aperitivo
I am really so blessed to have visitors here in Firenze. On the 16th, a friend of mine from Melbourne joined Kelly and I in Firenze. I have known Hillary since she was in 6th grade (I was in 10th). I was fortunate enough to be paired with her in a mentoring program set up with my high school, and we’ve kept in touch all of these years! She began attending UF the year I graduated, and ended up joining my old bible study! So cool.
Hillary is studying in Cambridge this summer with UF, and let me know she had a long weekend free. So she flew into Pisa and took a train to Firenze on Friday the 16th for an Italian weekend. The night she got here, we joined Anny and Che for an aperitivo at a posh restaurant near the Piazzale Michelangelo. For only 8 euros, we got one fancy drink, unlimited access to the buffet, and amazing views of Firenze duing sunset. Here are some pictures from the restaurant, “Flo,” and sunset over Firenze from the Piazzale Michelangelo.







Hillary is studying in Cambridge this summer with UF, and let me know she had a long weekend free. So she flew into Pisa and took a train to Firenze on Friday the 16th for an Italian weekend. The night she got here, we joined Anny and Che for an aperitivo at a posh restaurant near the Piazzale Michelangelo. For only 8 euros, we got one fancy drink, unlimited access to the buffet, and amazing views of Firenze duing sunset. Here are some pictures from the restaurant, “Flo,” and sunset over Firenze from the Piazzale Michelangelo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment