Being the huge art history dorks that we are, Julia and I attended a mass in the church one Saturday afternoon, followed by the curtain draw and WOW! Giotto’s cross. It was amazing.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Il Crocifisso di Ognissanti
Nerd alert! Julia and I went to the church of Ognissanti on November 6th to witness the unveiling of the Crocifisso di Ognissanti by Giotto. This is a large, painted cross that hangs in the church of Ognissanti (all saints). It has been under restoration for the past 8 or so years. (Not positive)
Being the huge art history dorks that we are, Julia and I attended a mass in the church one Saturday afternoon, followed by the curtain draw and WOW! Giotto’s cross. It was amazing.


Being the huge art history dorks that we are, Julia and I attended a mass in the church one Saturday afternoon, followed by the curtain draw and WOW! Giotto’s cross. It was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment