Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buon Ringraziamento

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I wanted to take time today to give thanks for all the Lord has blessed me with in my life. He has been so good to me and He deserves all of the thanks.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ who chose me before the world began to be His daughter. (Ephesians 1:4-5) I’m thankful for the amazing blessings He bestows upon me every single day. I’m thankful for His mercy, love, grace, faithfulness, and forgiveness.

Second, I am thankful for my wonderful, amazing, devastatingly handsome fiancé, Paul. I hope and pray he has the most wonderful birthday today. I count myself ridiculously blessed because the Lord chose him to be my husband.

I am thankful for my family. I am so lucky to have a family that encourages and supports me in all that I do. This is my first Thanksgiving apart from my family, so shout out to them. I love you all so much. Wish I could have some of Aunt Laura’s sweet potato casserole.

I’m grateful for my wonderful friends; both in the states and abroad. The Lord has placed such incredible people in my life through the years and I can’t imagine life without them.

I’m thankful for every single day I’ve been given in Italy. It is a once in a lifetime experience, and I am thankful the Lord led me here and provided for me. In my last two weeks, I hope I can soak in every single detail and record it to memory (or document with photos.)

I would love to continue because I have so much more to be thankful for, (Renaissance art, Craisins, mac and cheese, volleyball…) but I need to catch a plane to Paris. Another thing to be thankful for- spending the weekend in Paris. And it’s supposed to snow. So I am thankful for hand warmers.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and to Paul and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment