Yay! My boyfriend just got into Firenze a few hours ago. Needless to say, I will not be updating for a while. But get excited for a whole bunch of awesome wonderful exciting pictures in September! :)
Amy, I am all caught up! I need you to come back so I can have some more lunch-time readings! I am also waiting you're next update as well... wink wink! Ok hope you're still having a fabulous time with Paul!
Yay for Paul being there! Boo for no updates. Yay for fun pictures to come! I will wait patiently. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteAmy I just love reading your updates!! And anxiously awaiting your next update :)
ReplyDeletei need and update. come on now.
ReplyDeleteAmy, I am all caught up! I need you to come back so I can have some more lunch-time readings! I am also waiting you're next update as well... wink wink! Ok hope you're still having a fabulous time with Paul!
ReplyDelete