Monday, December 6, 2010

Paris: Day 3

Our last day in Paris started on the wrong side of the bed...well.. floor. Whoops.

We met Emilie at the Eiffel tower Sunday morning to go up to the top.

There are directional signs all around- I found the US!

It wasn’t the nicest day, but at least it was a clear view. I saw a few snow flurries!





Once we got down, we continued the photo shoot from a few days before- just during the day. Afterwards, Mirela and I went off in search of a fresh baguette (or two.) I got a delicious one filled with cheese!









We just wandered around for a while until we came across a market. We bought some French cheese, wine, and a baguette and made our own French picnic on the street.




Once we caught the bus back to the airport, Mirela and I were super excited to see SNOW again! It’s so much fun traveling with someone who gets as excited as you over the small things… You’re the best, Mirela!

No comments:

Post a Comment