Sunday, December 5, 2010

BBDO Reunion & Harry Potter

When I started at BBDO as an intern over 3 years ago, I met Stephanie Clark. Stephanie was an intern on another AT&T regional team and she is the one who introduced me to rap music. I knew about it before, but never actually enjoyed Chris Brown, Flo-rida, or T-Pain until I worked with Stephanie. We both got jobs at BBDO in account management and worked for a few years, and then Stephanie left Atlanta for LA. I haven’t seen her since summer 2009, so when she told me she was coming to Italy, I was super excited to meet up.

Stephanie was traveling with her best friend Holly, and they were visiting Holly’s sister who is studying abroad in Firenze. We went to Kitsch for aperitivo, bought some cannolis, then sat in the Piazza della Signoria and listened to Ken Mercer.



The next week, I took them to lunch at Rocco’s Trattoria in the Mercato di Sant’ Ambrogio. Rocco loved my pretty friends. :) And they loved him.

It was so great to catch up with Stephanie and meet her friends Holly and Brittany!

*Harry Pottah.* I just love this series. Normally, I go on the night of the release at midnight and watch the movies when they come out, but this time we were in Amsterdam. So we had to wait a few days…

Julia, Mirela, and Lulu came along for the movie. I convinced them to let me draw lightning bolts on their foreheads in honor of Harry. We’re making a “H” and a “P” because we are just that cool.


It was a scary movie!!! But I am so excited for the last installment next summer!

1 comment:

  1. AMY WEBSTER!! I've been WAITING until you came HOME to watch it WITH YOU!!! JERK!!!

    ReplyDelete