Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Arrivederci, Che!

Che decided to move back to the Philippines in the middle of September to help her dad with his new business. Although Anny and I were super sad, we knew she was making a hard decision and most likely the right one too.

We had to send her off properly- eating at our favorite restaurant, Trattoria Roberto. The cook, Lisa, made us fried zucchini flowers (the best!), and after dinner we went to a movie. I am so thankful the Lord put Che in my life- I met her exactly when I needed a friend and she became one of my best friends here. Now I have someone to visit if I ever take a trip to the Philippines. We miss her so much!

Che and Lisa

At the movies


Sad goodbyes and pouty lips

1 comment:

  1. Bye Che. :( It was nice getting to know you through pictures and Amy's stories! Amy, I like the shirt that you're wearing. Did you get that in Italy? What movie did you see that night? Was it the same theater where we saw the Da Vinci code? Also, find out how to make fried zucchini flowers, that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete